BCAA + GREEN TEA EXTRACT SHOT
now watching this
- 4000 mg of BCAA
- With green tea extract
- Sugar & fat-free
- Suitable for vegans
- Convenient packaging
- Amazing taste
Recommendation for use
1 shot (80 ml) before, during or after work-out. Once opened consume within 24 hours.
BCAA + Green Tea Extract is an easy-to-take shot with a delicious grapefruit flavour, which contains 4 grams of branch-chained amino acids (BCAA) and green tea extract. Perfect for pre-workout, intra-workout and post-workout use as it provides with amino acids and energy at the same time.
Innovative free form BCAA shots with classic 2:1:1 L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine ratio will support muscles during and after physical activities. BCAAs are essential for effective muscle-building, speeding up the recovery, as well as protecting muscle tissue from catabolic processes. Given that BCAAs are the most active participants of the protein synthesis, their strong anabolic effect is inevitable.
Green tea extract provides an antioxidant effect, boost energy and focus. Besides, green tea extract supports metabolism and stimulates fat burning.
BCAA + Green Tea Extract is a refreshing, energizing shot that’s convenient to use on-the-go anytime, anywhere! Suitable for everyone with an active lifestyle and a balanced diet, as the product is sugar and fat-free. Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
Nutrition information - Out of stock
With this item also buy
You may also like
This new generation BCAA powder was designed to be instantly water soluble and quickly absorbed by the body.
- Helps to prevent muscle breakdown
- Great taste - none of the bitterness often found in BCAA formulas
- Faster recovery after workout
- 2:1:1 ratio of leucine, isoleucine, and valine
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Arginine-alpha-ketoglutarate, also known as AAKG, is a salt of the amino acid arginine and alpha-ketoglutaric acid and is a precursor to nitric oxide production.
Basically, the arginine, which is known as essential amino acid is necessary for the production of creatine, it increases blood flow to the muscles.
While alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG) is known as an intermediate to generate the energy through the transamination of glutamate. Also, the AKG has antioxidant properties.
Therefore, AAKG, by increasing the blood flow in muscles, can ensure that muscles have energy during all the training. And is necessary to increase the nitric oxide production in body, as better workout with higher levels of nitric oxide may help to promote greater levels of muscle mass and greater energy.
- Nitric oxide pre-cursor
- High potential form of arginine
- Increases blood flow to the muscles
- Intermediate of the energy production
EAA+ is the blend of all essential amino acids, key minerals and B group vitamins.
- EAA activate the muscle protein synthesis
- Speeds up recovery and helps to decrease the muscle soreness after physical activity
- With magnesium and zinc for promoting muscular strength and recovery
- B group vitamins protect cells from oxidative stress and restore energy
L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that promotes tissue repair, improves wound healing and supports fat burning for energy.
- 1000 mg of L-Lysine per caplet
- High bioavailability
- Addition of lysine enhances cereal protein quality
- Supports the immune system functions
- Supports cardiovascular system functions