BCAA ULTRA PURE
now watching this
A rapid release formula with a precise 2:1:1 ratio of leucine, isoleucine, and valine is simple to use and easy to dose.
- Rapid release formula
- Pure free-form BCAA
Recommendation for use
1 serving (4 capsules) before and 1 serving after workout.
Innovative, pure free form BCAA in capsules with 2:1:1 L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine ratio.
One of the most important features of BCAA’s is their anti-catabolic effect that prevents the decrease of protein levels in the body and significantly slows down the muscle destruction processes, helps to keep fit and increases performance capacity at the same time. Branched chain amino acids are essential for effective muscle-building.
Since all three of them are the most active participants of the protein synthesis, their strong anabolic effect is obvious. L-leucine has the most important function, as it sends the signal to the start of construction of a new protein formation in muscle tissue.
Nutrition information - Learn more
|per 100 g||per Serving|
|Energy value||287.5 kcal||13.6 kcal|
|Energy value||1221 kJ||57.6 kj|
|Protein||70.8 g||3.3 g|
|Carbohydrates||0 g||0 g|
|- of which sugars||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0.5 g||< 0.1 g|
|- of which saturated fatty acids||0.5 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fibre||0 g||0 g|
|Salt||0 g||0 g|
|L-Isoleucine||21.2 g||2000 mg|
|L-Leucine||42.4 g||1000 mg|
|L-Valine||21.2 g||1000 mg|
INGREDIENTS: L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, gelatin, anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide).
With this item also buy
You may also like
This new generation BCAA powder was designed to be instantly water soluble and quickly absorbed by the body.
- Helps to prevent muscle breakdown
- Great taste - none of the bitterness often found in BCAA formulas
- Faster recovery after workout
- 2:1:1 ratio of leucine, isoleucine, and valine
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Arginine-alpha-ketoglutarate, also known as AAKG, is a salt of the amino acid arginine and alpha-ketoglutaric acid and is a precursor to nitric oxide production.
Basically, the arginine, which is known as essential amino acid is necessary for the production of creatine, it increases blood flow to the muscles.
While alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG) is known as an intermediate to generate the energy through the transamination of glutamate. Also, the AKG has antioxidant properties.
Therefore, AAKG, by increasing the blood flow in muscles, can ensure that muscles have energy during all the training. And is necessary to increase the nitric oxide production in body, as better workout with higher levels of nitric oxide may help to promote greater levels of muscle mass and greater energy.
- Nitric oxide pre-cursor
- High potential form of arginine
- Increases blood flow to the muscles
- Intermediate of the energy production
EAA+ is the blend of all essential amino acids, key minerals and B group vitamins.
- EAA activate the muscle protein synthesis
- Speeds up recovery and helps to decrease the muscle soreness after physical activity
- With magnesium and zinc for promoting muscular strength and recovery
- B group vitamins protect cells from oxidative stress and restore energy
L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that promotes tissue repair, improves wound healing and supports fat burning for energy.
- 1000 mg of L-Lysine per caplet
- High bioavailability
- Addition of lysine enhances cereal protein quality
- Supports the immune system functions
- Supports cardiovascular system functions