now watching this
EAA+ is the blend of all essential amino acids, key minerals and B group vitamins.
- EAA activate the muscle protein synthesis
- Speeds up recovery and helps to decrease the muscle soreness after physical activity
- With magnesium and zinc for promoting muscular strength and recovery
- B group vitamins protect cells from oxidative stress and restore energy
Recommendation for use
Depending on the workout intensity 1 or 2 servings per day 30 minutes before workout. 1 serving = 7 g powder (1 measuring scoop) in 300 ml water.
EAA+ is the blend of all essential amino acids, key minerals and B group vitamins. The EAA (essential amino acids) cannot be synthesized by the body, they must come from food and supplements. Essential amino acids are fundamentally needed for many life processes and they affect the work of the entire body.
EAA activates the muscle protein synthesis and besides that, speeds up the recovery time and helps to decrease the muscle soreness after physical activity.
To provide even more effective recovery, EAA complex is enhanced with both minerals and B group vitamins. Magnesium with Zinc is necessary to promote muscular strength and recovery during and after physical training, also they are extremely needed for cognitive function and nervous system health.
All B group vitamins are specially selected to protect cells from oxidative stress and to restore you with energy.
Product is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Nutrition information - Learn more
|Nutritional information||Per serving*|
|Magnesium||54 mg (14%**)|
|Niacin||24 mg (150%**)|
|Zinc||6.5 mg (65%**)|
|Vitamin B6||2.1 mg (150%**)|
|Thiamin||1.7 mg (155%**)|
|Vitamin B12||9 µg (360%**)|
* Serving size: 7 g powder (1 measuring scoop)
** NRV - % of nutrient reference values
Ingredients: amino acids (L-leucine, L-lysine, L-valine, L-isoleucine, L-threonine, L-phenylalanine, DL-methionine, L-histidine, L-tyrosine, L-tryptophan), acidifier (malic acid), anticaking agents (isomaltose, silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids, tricalcium phosphate), magnesium citrate, flavouring, sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame-K), zinc gluconate, nicotinamide, colouring (anthocyanin), pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin.
With this item also buy
You may also like
This new generation BCAA powder was designed to be instantly water soluble and quickly absorbed by the body.
- Helps to prevent muscle breakdown
- Great taste - none of the bitterness often found in BCAA formulas
- Faster recovery after workout
- 2:1:1 ratio of leucine, isoleucine, and valine
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Arginine-alpha-ketoglutarate, also known as AAKG, is a salt of the amino acid arginine and alpha-ketoglutaric acid and is a precursor to nitric oxide production.
Basically, the arginine, which is known as essential amino acid is necessary for the production of creatine, it increases blood flow to the muscles.
While alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG) is known as an intermediate to generate the energy through the transamination of glutamate. Also, the AKG has antioxidant properties.
Therefore, AAKG, by increasing the blood flow in muscles, can ensure that muscles have energy during all the training. And is necessary to increase the nitric oxide production in body, as better workout with higher levels of nitric oxide may help to promote greater levels of muscle mass and greater energy.
- Nitric oxide pre-cursor
- High potential form of arginine
- Increases blood flow to the muscles
- Intermediate of the energy production
L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that promotes tissue repair, improves wound healing and supports fat burning for energy.
- 1000 mg of L-Lysine per caplet
- High bioavailability
- Addition of lysine enhances cereal protein quality
- Supports the immune system functions
- Supports cardiovascular system functions