now watching this
100% natural ultra-micronized L-Glutamine powder. It is the main energy source for immune system.
- 100% Pure Free Form
- Ultra-Micronized L-Glutamine Powder
- Faster recovery after workout
Recommendation for use
Mix 5 g (1 measuring scoop) powder with 100 ml water. 1-2 servings per day, after workout and before bedtime.
Feeling like your stamina is lacking? Struggling to recover in between workouts? Your body may be craving some L-Glutamine! L-Glutamine is an essential amino acid that promotes muscle growth and improves your overall athletic performance. L-Glutamine will increase your muscle strength and endurance, and will help you recover from your workouts more quickly.
L-Glutamine is not just beneficial for the muscular system. It also promotes digestive and brain health, strengthens your immune system, reduces sugar cravings, and improves your metabolism. Athletic performance isn't just about your muscles; you have to have all your systems in tip-top shape to perform at your best. L-Glutamine is that supplement that your entire body loves.
Our ultra micronized L-Glutamine powder is 100 percent natural. There are no artificial ingredients, just the purest form of the amino acid you can get. Because it is ultra micronized, our L-Glutamine powder is absorbed more quickly than other alternatives. You won't have to wait long for your body to start putting those aminos to good use.
We recommend 1 to 2 servings of L-Glutamine per day. Ideally, you should take one after your workout and one before bedtime. While you're sleeping, L-Glutamine will be working, making your muscles stronger and preparing you for another great workout tomorrow.
Nutrition information - Learn more
|per 100 g||per Serving|
|Energy value||430 kcal||22 kcal|
|Energy value||1764 kJ||88 kj|
|Protein||100 g||5 g|
|- of which L-Glutamine||100 g||5 g|
|Carbohydrates||0 g||0 g|
|- of which sugars||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0 g||0 g|
|- of which saturated fatty acids||0 g||0 g|
|Fibres||0 g||0 g|
|Sodium||0 g||0 g|
With this item also buy
You may also like
This new generation BCAA powder was designed to be instantly water soluble and quickly absorbed by the body.
- Helps to prevent muscle breakdown
- Great taste - none of the bitterness often found in BCAA formulas
- Faster recovery after workout
- 2:1:1 ratio of leucine, isoleucine, and valine
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Arginine-alpha-ketoglutarate, also known as AAKG, is a salt of the amino acid arginine and alpha-ketoglutaric acid and is a precursor to nitric oxide production.
Basically, the arginine, which is known as essential amino acid is necessary for the production of creatine, it increases blood flow to the muscles.
While alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG) is known as an intermediate to generate the energy through the transamination of glutamate. Also, the AKG has antioxidant properties.
Therefore, AAKG, by increasing the blood flow in muscles, can ensure that muscles have energy during all the training. And is necessary to increase the nitric oxide production in body, as better workout with higher levels of nitric oxide may help to promote greater levels of muscle mass and greater energy.
- Nitric oxide pre-cursor
- High potential form of arginine
- Increases blood flow to the muscles
- Intermediate of the energy production
EAA+ is the blend of all essential amino acids, key minerals and B group vitamins.
- EAA activate the muscle protein synthesis
- Speeds up recovery and helps to decrease the muscle soreness after physical activity
- With magnesium and zinc for promoting muscular strength and recovery
- B group vitamins protect cells from oxidative stress and restore energy
L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that promotes tissue repair, improves wound healing and supports fat burning for energy.
- 1000 mg of L-Lysine per caplet
- High bioavailability
- Addition of lysine enhances cereal protein quality
- Supports the immune system functions
- Supports cardiovascular system functions