now watching this
L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that promotes tissue repair, improves wound healing and supports fat burning for energy....
- 1000 mg of L-Lysine per caplet
- High bioavailability
- Addition of lysine enhances cereal protein quality
- Supports the immune system functions
- Supports cardiovascular system functions
Recommendation for use
1-2 caplets daily with liquid to a meal.
L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that promotes tissue repair, improves wound healing and supports fat burning for energy. Lysine contributes to the development and maintenance of the normal bones structure. L-Lysine is necessary for the production of proteins in the body, it is important for normal growth of muscle turnover and is required for the maintenance of the structural proteins: collagen and elastin. In addition, L-Lysine may help to support a healthy immune system and proper cardiovascular function.
Lysine may help to slow down or prevent the growth of the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1), which is responsible for cold sores.
Nutrition information - Learn more
|Per 1 caplet||Per 2 caplets|
|L-lysine||1000 mg||2000 mg|
Ingredients: L-Lysine hydrochloride, bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), stabilizers (polyvinylpyrrolidone, hydroxypropyl cellulose, cross-linked sodium carboxymethyl cellulose), anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide).
With this item also buy
You may also like
This new generation BCAA powder was designed to be instantly water soluble and quickly absorbed by the body.
- Helps to prevent muscle breakdown
- Great taste - none of the bitterness often found in BCAA formulas
- Faster recovery after workout
- 2:1:1 ratio of leucine, isoleucine, and valine
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Arginine-alpha-ketoglutarate, also known as AAKG, is a salt of the amino acid arginine and alpha-ketoglutaric acid and is a precursor to nitric oxide production.
Basically, the arginine, which is known as essential amino acid is necessary for the production of creatine, it increases blood flow to the muscles.
While alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG) is known as an intermediate to generate the energy through the transamination of glutamate. Also, the AKG has antioxidant properties.
Therefore, AAKG, by increasing the blood flow in muscles, can ensure that muscles have energy during all the training. And is necessary to increase the nitric oxide production in body, as better workout with higher levels of nitric oxide may help to promote greater levels of muscle mass and greater energy.
- Nitric oxide pre-cursor
- High potential form of arginine
- Increases blood flow to the muscles
- Intermediate of the energy production
EAA+ is the blend of all essential amino acids, key minerals and B group vitamins.
- EAA activate the muscle protein synthesis
- Speeds up recovery and helps to decrease the muscle soreness after physical activity
- With magnesium and zinc for promoting muscular strength and recovery
- B group vitamins protect cells from oxidative stress and restore energy