ULTRA PURE AMINO 6000
now watching this
- 6 g of amino acids per serving
- Exceptional blend of free-form amino acids
- High strength
- Enhanced absorption
Recommendation for use
Take 6 caplets daily unchewed with some liquid.
Ultra Pure Amino 6000 is a superior blend that contains over 6 g of full-spectrum amino acids only per 1 serving. Each serving provides 19 different types of free-form amino acids.
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein within muscle tissue. Without these small but mighty tablets, your muscles could take a longer time for recovery. As it is widely known, an adequate supply of amino acids is essential for recovery after a workout, maintaining cellular integrity and function, as well as for supporting health and even reproduction.
Ultra Pure Amino 6000 is scientifically formulated and suitable for vegans and vegetarians, as well as everyone with an active & healthy lifestyle. The product is easily digested and quickly absorbed by the body, thus providing valuable benefit from each serving. The product will especially benefit people with low-calorie and low-protein diet as it will provide all the necessary amino acids.
Nutrition information - Learn more
|Per 6 caplets (serving)|
|L-Glutamic acid||906 mg|
|L-Aspartic acid||582 mg|
Ingredients: amino acid blend (L-Glutamic acid, L-Glycine, L-Aspartic acid, L-Proline, L-Alanine, L-Leucine, L-Lysine, L-Threonine, L-Hydroxyproline, L-Arginine, L-Serine, L-Isoleucine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine, L-Methionine, L-Cystine, L-Histidine, L-Tryptophan, L-Ornithine), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), stabilizator (crosslinked sodium carboxymethyl cellulose), anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate), stabilizator (hydroxypropyl cellulose), polyethylene glycol, colouring (titanium dioxide), anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide).
With this item also buy
You may also like
This new generation BCAA powder was designed to be instantly water soluble and quickly absorbed by the body.
- Helps to prevent muscle breakdown
- Great taste - none of the bitterness often found in BCAA formulas
- Faster recovery after workout
- 2:1:1 ratio of leucine, isoleucine, and valine
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Arginine-alpha-ketoglutarate, also known as AAKG, is a salt of the amino acid arginine and alpha-ketoglutaric acid and is a precursor to nitric oxide production.
Basically, the arginine, which is known as essential amino acid is necessary for the production of creatine, it increases blood flow to the muscles.
While alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG) is known as an intermediate to generate the energy through the transamination of glutamate. Also, the AKG has antioxidant properties.
Therefore, AAKG, by increasing the blood flow in muscles, can ensure that muscles have energy during all the training. And is necessary to increase the nitric oxide production in body, as better workout with higher levels of nitric oxide may help to promote greater levels of muscle mass and greater energy.
- Nitric oxide pre-cursor
- High potential form of arginine
- Increases blood flow to the muscles
- Intermediate of the energy production
EAA+ is the blend of all essential amino acids, key minerals and B group vitamins.
- EAA activate the muscle protein synthesis
- Speeds up recovery and helps to decrease the muscle soreness after physical activity
- With magnesium and zinc for promoting muscular strength and recovery
- B group vitamins protect cells from oxidative stress and restore energy
L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that promotes tissue repair, improves wound healing and supports fat burning for energy.
- 1000 mg of L-Lysine per caplet
- High bioavailability
- Addition of lysine enhances cereal protein quality
- Supports the immune system functions
- Supports cardiovascular system functions