now watching this
Beta-alanine is commonly known non-essential amino acid that has shown to enhance physical performance.
- Highest quality amino acid
- Strong pre-workout supplement
- Does not contain stimulants
- Vegan and vegetarian suitable
Recommendation for use
Take 2 capsules with some liquid before training.
Unlike most amino acids, beta-alanine is not used to synthesize proteins. Instead, when consumed, it binds with an essential amino acid histidine and so it forms carnosine, which is stored in your skeletal muscles. Carnosine helps your muscles reduce their acid levels during exercise as the high acid level in muscles decrease the duration of high-intensity exercise. Also, the carnosine helps to lessen overall fatigue. This is the reason why beta-alanine is recommended as pre-workout supplement, and especially for high-intensity and short-duration exercise that lasts from one to several minutes.
Use of beta-alanine may cause a tingling feeling which is a harmless side effect.
Nutrition information - Learn more
Per 1 capsule
Per 2 capsules
Ingredients: Beta-Alanine, vegan capsule shell (hypromellose, titanium dioxide), anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide).
With this item also buy
You may also like
This new generation BCAA powder was designed to be instantly water soluble and quickly absorbed by the body.
- Helps to prevent muscle breakdown
- Great taste - none of the bitterness often found in BCAA formulas
- Faster recovery after workout
- 2:1:1 ratio of leucine, isoleucine, and valine
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Arginine-alpha-ketoglutarate, also known as AAKG, is a salt of the amino acid arginine and alpha-ketoglutaric acid and is a precursor to nitric oxide production.
Basically, the arginine, which is known as essential amino acid is necessary for the production of creatine, it increases blood flow to the muscles.
While alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG) is known as an intermediate to generate the energy through the transamination of glutamate. Also, the AKG has antioxidant properties.
Therefore, AAKG, by increasing the blood flow in muscles, can ensure that muscles have energy during all the training. And is necessary to increase the nitric oxide production in body, as better workout with higher levels of nitric oxide may help to promote greater levels of muscle mass and greater energy.
- Nitric oxide pre-cursor
- High potential form of arginine
- Increases blood flow to the muscles
- Intermediate of the energy production
EAA+ is the blend of all essential amino acids, key minerals and B group vitamins.
- EAA activate the muscle protein synthesis
- Speeds up recovery and helps to decrease the muscle soreness after physical activity
- With magnesium and zinc for promoting muscular strength and recovery
- B group vitamins protect cells from oxidative stress and restore energy
L-Lysine is an essential amino acid that promotes tissue repair, improves wound healing and supports fat burning for energy.
- 1000 mg of L-Lysine per caplet
- High bioavailability
- Addition of lysine enhances cereal protein quality
- Supports the immune system functions
- Supports cardiovascular system functions