now watching this
- Nitric oxide pre-cursor
- High potential form of arginine
- Increases blood flow to the muscles
- Intermediate of the energy production
Recommendation for use
Take 3 caplets daily unchewed with some liquid.
Arginine-alpha-ketoglutarate, also known as AAKG, is a salt of the amino acid arginine and alpha-ketoglutaric acid and is a precursor to nitric oxide production.
Basically, the arginine, which is known as essential amino acid is necessary for the production of creatine, it increases blood flow to the muscles.
While alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG) is known as an intermediate to generate the energy through the transamination of glutamate. Also, the AKG has antioxidant properties.
Therefore, AAKG, by increasing the blood flow in muscles, can ensure that muscles have energy during all the training. And is necessary to increase the nitric oxide production in body, as better workout with higher levels of nitric oxide may help to promote greater levels of muscle mass and greater energy.
Nutrition information - Learn more
|Per 1 caplet||Per 3 caplets|
|AAKG (L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate)||1000 mg||3000 mg|
Ingredients: AAKG (L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), stabilizators (povidon, hydroxypropyl cellulose, crosslinked sodium carboxymethyl cellulose), anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide).
With this item also buy
You may also like
This new generation BCAA powder was designed to be instantly water soluble and quickly absorbed by the body.
- Helps to prevent muscle breakdown
- Great taste - none of the bitterness often found in BCAA formulas
- Faster recovery after workout
- 2:1:1 ratio of leucine, isoleucine, and valine
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Pro 5 Protein contains milk protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, soy protein isolate, whey protein isolate and egg albumin.
- Premium quality protein blend rich in BCAAs and L-Glutamine
- Fast, medium and slow acting proteins
- Low in carbohydrates, sugar and fat, delicious flavour