now watching this
- Nitric oxide pre-cursor
- High potential form of arginine
- Increases blood flow to the muscles
- Intermediate of the energy production
Recommendation for use
Take 3 caplets daily unchewed with some liquid.
Arginine-alpha-ketoglutarate, also known as AAKG, is a salt of the amino acid arginine and alpha-ketoglutaric acid and is a precursor to nitric oxide production.
Basically, the arginine, which is known as essential amino acid is necessary for the production of creatine, it increases blood flow to the muscles.
While alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG) is known as an intermediate to generate the energy through the transamination of glutamate. Also, the AKG has antioxidant properties.
Therefore, AAKG, by increasing the blood flow in muscles, can ensure that muscles have energy during all the training. And is necessary to increase the nitric oxide production in body, as better workout with higher levels of nitric oxide may help to promote greater levels of muscle mass and greater energy.
Nutrition information - Learn more
|Per 1 caplet||Per 3 caplets|
|AAKG (L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate)||1000 mg||3000 mg|
Ingredients: AAKG (L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), stabilizators (povidon, hydroxypropyl cellulose, crosslinked sodium carboxymethyl cellulose), anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide).
With this item also buy
You may also like
Pro 5 Protein contains milk protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, soy protein isolate, whey protein isolate and egg albumin.
- Premium quality protein blend rich in BCAAs and L-Glutamine
- Fast, medium and slow acting proteins
- Low in carbohydrates, sugar and fat, delicious flavour
This new generation BCAA powder was designed to be instantly water soluble and quickly absorbed by the body.
- Helps to prevent muscle breakdown
- Great taste - none of the bitterness often found in BCAA formulas
- Faster recovery after workout
- 2:1:1 ratio of leucine, isoleucine, and valine
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Beta-alanine is commonly known non-essential amino acid that has shown to enhance physical performance.
Unlike most amino acids, beta-alanine is not used to synthesize proteins. Instead, when consumed, it binds with an essential amino acid histidine and so it forms carnosine, which is stored in your skeletal muscles. Carnosine helps your muscles reduce their acid levels during exercise as the high acid level in muscles decrease the duration of high-intensity exercise. Also, the carnosine helps to lessen overall fatigue. This is the reason why beta-alanine is recommended as pre-workout supplement, and especially for high-intensity and short-duration exercise that lasts from one to several minutes.
Use of beta-alanine may cause a tingling feeling which is a harmless side effect.
• highest quality amino acid
• strong pre-workout supplement
• Does not contain stimulants
• Vegan and vegetarian suitable
- Highest quality amino acid
- Strong pre-workout supplement
- Does not contain stimulants
- Vegan and vegetarian suitable