now watching this
Effective formula for deep recovery and testosterone support.
- Helps to keep high testosterone level
- Reduces muscle stress after intensive training
- Supports accelerated recovery of the nervous system
Recommendation for use
Take 1 capsule daily with plenty of water during a meal.
ZMA is a natural mineral supplement made up of zinc, magnesium aspartate, and vitamin B6. Zinc supports your immune system and muscles. Magnesium plays a role in metabolism and muscle health and helps manage sleep. B6 may boost energy.
ZMA makers claim that increasing these three nutrients in your system can build muscle strength and stamina, speed muscle recovery, and improve the quality of your sleep.
Nutrition information - Learn more
|per 100 g||per 1 tablet|
|Energy value||60 kcal||0.84 kcal|
|Energy value||254 kJ||3.54 kJ|
|Fat||0.85 g||0.01 g|
|- of which saturated fatty acids||0.85 g||0.01 g|
|Carbohydrates||0.85 g||0.01 g|
|- of which sugars||0 g||0 g|
|Fiber||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||11.6 g||0.16 g|
|Vitamin B6||401 mg||5.6 mg (400%*)|
|Magnesium||16169 mg||225 mg (60%*)|
|Zinc||1085 mg||15 mg (150%*)|
* NRV - % of nutrient reference values
Ingredients: Magnesium aspartate, capsule shell: gelatin, zinc citrate, sepatating agent magnesium salts of fatty acids; silicon dioxide, pyridoxine hydrochloride. May contain traces of dairy, gluten, soybeans and eggs.
With this item also buy
You may also like
100% Platinum Whey works fast to improve muscle metabolism and help you to maintain lean muscle mass.
- Ultra-fast absorption
- Whey protein is produced from milk of grass-fed cows
- Rich in essential amino acids; no amino spiking
- Great tasting even when mixed with water
- Enriched with complex of digestive enzymes DigeZyme™
Unique formula – bioactive collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid for complete joint support.
- Improves the quality of synovial fluid
- Contributes to formation of body tissues
- Maintains strength and flexibility of connective tissues
- Added vitamins and minerals
- Contains bioactive collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid