MAGNESIUM + VITAMIN C
now watching this
The single ampoule comes packed with 250 mg of Magnesium and 40 mg of Vitamin C.
- Improves nervous and cardiovascular system functions
- Reduces anxiety and muscle fatigue / cramping
- Can help reduce headaches and migraines
Recommendation for use
1 ampoule after workout.
Vitamins and minerals can substantially boost your body's ability to protect itself. You can often prevent illness, the cold and even more serious conditions, all by taking the right minerals and vitamins throughout the year. Magnesium and Vitamin C put together pack a mighty punch against several key problems millions of people suffer through annually.
Do you ever feel anxious, have random cramping or experience muscle fatigue? If so, Magnesium and Vitamin C can help reduce this. It can also help cut down on headaches and migraines if you suffer from these issues. Plus, the combination of these vitamins makes for an excellent defense against cardiovascular conditions. It helps strengthen your heart, improve blood flow and strengthen your arteries and veins.
The single supplement comes packed with 40 mg of Vitamin C and 250 mg of Magnesium. Beyond the boost in your cardiovascular system and blood flow in the body, if you consume protein for workouts, the supplement promotes protein synthesis. This means the protein breaks down easier and can be delivered to the muscles in need. If you're going to be pumping iron to build muscle, you need to take advantage of all the protein you intake. The Magnesium and Vitamin C supplement helps ensure you do: just take 1 ampoule after your workout to start feeling results.
Nutrition information - Learn more
|Per 100 g||Per serving|
|Energy value||68 kcal||17 kcal|
|Energy value||291 kJ||73 kJ|
|Protein||0.2 g||< 0.1 g|
|Carbohydrates||10 g||2.5 g|
|- of which sugars||10 g||2.5 g|
|Fat||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|- of which saturated fatty acids||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fibres||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Salt||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Vitamin C||160 mg (200%*)||40 mg (50%*)|
|Magnesium||1000 mg (267%*)||250 mg (67%*)|
* NRV - % of nutrient reference values
Ingredients: Water, orange juice (from concentrate), fructose, acidity regulators (citric acid, lactic acid), magnesium citrate, vitamin C, preservatives (potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate), sweeteners (sodium cyclamate, sodium saccharin), natural flavouring.
With this item also buy
You may also like
100% Platinum Whey works fast to improve muscle metabolism and help you to maintain lean muscle mass.
- Ultra-fast absorption
- Whey protein is produced from milk of grass-fed cows
- Rich in essential amino acids; no amino spiking
- Great tasting even when mixed with water
- Enriched with complex of digestive enzymes DigeZyme™
This new generation BCAA powder was designed to be instantly water soluble and quickly absorbed by the body.
- Helps to prevent muscle breakdown
- Great taste - none of the bitterness often found in BCAA formulas
- Faster recovery after workout
- 2:1:1 ratio of leucine, isoleucine, and valine
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Creatine will improve your performance during high-intensity workouts and sports that require short, intense bursts of energy.
- Ultra-Micronized Creatine Monohydrate
- Increases Physical performance
- Activates the sympathetic nervous system
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Arginine-alpha-ketoglutarate, also known as AAKG, is a salt of the amino acid arginine and alpha-ketoglutaric acid and is a precursor to nitric oxide production.
Basically, the arginine, which is known as essential amino acid is necessary for the production of creatine, it increases blood flow to the muscles.
While alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG) is known as an intermediate to generate the energy through the transamination of glutamate. Also, the AKG has antioxidant properties.
Therefore, AAKG, by increasing the blood flow in muscles, can ensure that muscles have energy during all the training. And is necessary to increase the nitric oxide production in body, as better workout with higher levels of nitric oxide may help to promote greater levels of muscle mass and greater energy.
- Nitric oxide pre-cursor
- High potential form of arginine
- Increases blood flow to the muscles
- Intermediate of the energy production
- Contains collagen peptides, vitamin C and magnesium
- Reduces the wear of bones, ligaments and joints
- Prevents muscle strain
- Reduces the tiredness and fatigue
- Supports nervous system health
- Strengthens the immune system
The product contains a daily dose of magnesium and vitamin B6 and a significant amount of potassium.
- Daily dose of magnesium and vitamin B6 per shot
- Enriched with potassium
- Supports the hormonal, heart and nervous system health
- Contributes to bone and teeth health
- Promotes muscle function and recovery