UltraVit SKIN, NAILS & HAIR
now watching this
- Supports healthy skin, nails and hair
- 1200 mg of Collagen Peptides
Recommendation for use
1-2 caplets daily with liquid to a meal.
Collagen is one of the most important proteins in the body and the major structural component of skin, comprising about 80% of its dry mass. The body produces collagen naturally however it starts to decline with ageing, at about age 25, causing the skin and nails to thin and lose moisture. Collagen production is also affected by endogenous and environmental factors including ultraviolet radiation, hormones and nutrition.
Bioactive collagen peptides from UltraVit Skin, Nails & Hair formula specially optimized for beauty applications, improving skin, hair and nails, increasing skin elasticity and reducing wrinkle depth as well as strengthening nails. Delivering nutrients like Vitamin C, Cooper, Zinc, internally may help support hair, nail and skin health. Collagen, Biotin, L-proline and L-Lysine are key components to healthy, youthful looking skin and hair; reduction of tiredness and fatigue. They carry out separate, but complementary roles in maintaining the health of the skin, hair and nails.
UltraVit Skin, Nails & Hair are easily digested and rapidly absorbed by the body. The product is non-allergic and safe for both women and men, that supports hair shine, helps with appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, supports healthy nails.
Nutrition information - Learn more
|Per 1 caplet||Per 2 caplets|
|Collagen Peptides||600 mg||1200 mg|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)||40 mg (50%*)||80 mg (100%*)|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate trihydrate)||7.5 mg (75%*)||15 mg (150%*)|
|Copper (as copper bisglycinate)||1 mg (100%*)||2 mg (200%*)|
|Biotin||25 mcg (50%*)||50 mcg (100%*)|
|Silicon (as silicon dioxide)||25 mg||50 mg|
|L-Proline||25 mg||50 mg|
|L-Lysine (as L-Lysine hydrochloride)||25 mg||50 mg|
* NRV - % of nutrient reference values
Ingredients: Collagen peptides, bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agents (dibasic calcium phosphate dehydrate, magnesium stearate, stearic acid), stabilizers (hydroxypropyl cellulose, sodium croscarmellose, povidone), vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate), coating (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, talc, modified starch, medium chain triglycerides), silicon (as silicon dioxide), L-Lysine hydrochloride, L-Proline, zinc (as zinc citrate trihydrate), copper (as copper bisglycinate), biotin.
With this item also buy
You may also like
Premium Omega-3 supports cardiovascular health and contributes to the maintenance of normal cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Premium quality fish oil
- Enteric-coated softgels
- Enhanced with vitamin E
- High daily dose of EPA and DHA
- Maintains normal brain function
- Supports cardiovascular & vision health
UltraVit Collagen Type I & III helps support hair, skin, nails, tendons, ligaments and bones.
- Supports health of hair, skin, nails, tendons, ligaments and bones
- Helps support joint comfort, mobility and quality of life
- Contains 1700 mg of Verisol® Collagen Peptides
- Enriched with Vitamin C
Vegan Daily Formula. A delicious, natural source of apple cider vinegar, vitamin B12 and folic acid.
- Supports digestion & gut health
- Strengthens the immunity
- Promotes healthy weight & controls appetite
- Enhances energy
- Suitable for vegan, vegetarian & halal diet
- With pectin & natural apple flavour
Vitamin D is an extremely important vitamin that has powerful effects on several systems throughout human’s body.
- Supports the immune system functions
- Contributes to the cognitive functions
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Maintains bone and teeth health
- Maintains normal muscle functions
Iron is an essential mineral that plays central roles in energy production, immune system function and neurological health.
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive function
- Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Iron contributes to normal function of the immune system