UltraVit GREEN COFFEE BEAN EXTRACT+
now watching this
ULTRAVIT Green Coffee Bean Extract+ metabolism support complex
- Supports carbohydrates and lipids metabolism
- Normal blood glucose level support
- No dairy/lactose
- Gluten and GMO free
Recommendation for use
1-2 capsules daily with liquid during a meal
Green coffee bean extract naturally contains chlorogenic acid that inhibits the release of glucose in your body, accordingly helps to fight sugar cravings. As the Green coffee bean extract+ is enriched with Chromium, it also supports carbohydrates and lipids metabolism.
Nutrition information - Learn more
|Per 1 capsule||Per 2 capsules|
|Green coffee bean extract||500 mg||1000 mg|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||100 mcg (250%)*||200 mcg (500%)*|
*NRV - % of nutrient reference values
INGREDIENTS: Green coffee bean extract, vegan capsule shell (hypromellose, titanium dioxide), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agents (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), chromium picolinate.
With this item also buy
You may also like
100% Platinum Whey works fast to improve muscle metabolism and help you to maintain lean muscle mass.
- Ultra-fast absorption
- Whey protein is produced from milk of grass-fed cows
- Rich in essential amino acids; no amino spiking
- Great tasting even when mixed with water
- Enriched with complex of digestive enzymes DigeZyme™
This new generation BCAA powder was designed to be instantly water soluble and quickly absorbed by the body.
- Helps to prevent muscle breakdown
- Great taste - none of the bitterness often found in BCAA formulas
- Faster recovery after workout
- 2:1:1 ratio of leucine, isoleucine, and valine
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Unique formula – bioactive collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid for complete joint support.
- Improves the quality of synovial fluid
- Contributes to formation of body tissues
- Maintains strength and flexibility of connective tissues
- Added vitamins and minerals
- Contains bioactive collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid